Pigmentation is one of the most common skin conditions in both men and women. Sun caused pigmentation is very easy to treat because it is visible on the surface of your skin. So, we have access to it. Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and exfoliating methods are all very helpful in addressing sun hyperpigmentation There are a lot of topical strategies we can use to address pigment issues.
Hormonally caused pigmentation (Chloasma / Melasma) are dark, irregular hyperpigmented patches usually located on the forehead, upper cheeks, and upper lip.
Cosmelan is the most effective treatment for treating Melasma/Chloasma.
For quick, efficient and safe personalized depigmentation treatments or appointments, please contact us or Book online.
Evolve Clinic offers:
– Cosmelan method elaborated by the mesoestetic group, effective in lightening blemishes and safe on all skin types.
– Clear + Brilliant is a revolutionary gentle laser skin care treatment that improves skin tone, texture, and radiance to fight the effects of aging skin that ideally combines with IPL rejuvenation and chemical peels.
– IPL skin rejuvenation involves the treatment of surface pigmentation through photothermalysis.
– Professional strength peel peel significantly lower the pH of the skin, forcing the skin to peel and therefore rejuvenate while producing more collagen.
Peels available for depigmentation at Evolve Clinic include:
– Glycolic / Lactic acid peels 10% – 30% (for all skin types & conditions)
(Please note that it is imperative to use sunscreen and stay out of the sun as well as hydroquinone or vitamin A for 1 week prior, and at least 2 weeks after treatment.)